Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lily Allen Depressed After Miscarriage

Lily Allen

No one could get to me. But it is still waiting for sculpture commissioned its. Allen recently broke with her much older boyfriend Jay Jopling. According Allen, I was really depressed and I d kind of lost a little ground. Nobody knew I was there. But it was very nice to be there. It was a bad moment. Allen still hopes to have children. I want to take to school and make breakfast and pack lunch, he added. She also believes that her romance with Chemical Brothers Ed Simon State would be successful, if not for miscarriage. Lily Allen British singer has spoken for the first time about her miscarriage and was revealed in psychiatric care for three weeks before he lost his child a year ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home